Monday, May 28, 2012

Happy Memorial Day!

We spent this holiday weekend AT HOME!! We loved every minute of the time that we had together! We played so hard that even the big boys layed down to rest in the afternoon for a bit... it was wonderful!

We were happy to be in and out of the pool all weekend! Better safe than sorry is my motto when I apply sunblock!!

Looks like Wilson doesn't like to mess around when it comes to putting on sunblock either!!

Between swims, we would play a game of backyard baseball. If that got too hot, we would jump back in the water! We even brought the baseball game into the pool a time or two!!






We hope your Memorial Day was spent enjoying your favorite things with those you love most!! Mine sure was... I love baseball and I LOVE my DADDY!! Mommy, Ryan, Dylan, and Wilson aren't too bad either, but I love my Daddy the most!!

Have a great week - Love, #4

No comments:

Post a Comment