Tuesday, December 25, 2012

It's a Holly Jolly Christmas!

Christmas morning... complete with a BUST OUT as requested by Peyton!!  Santa and his sneaky little elves "streamered" us in our rooms so that we could "bust out" to see our gifts!!

Peyton ran straight to the shiny, new, black and gold four wheeler sitting in the living room (only pausing briefly to pick up a football figurine)!!  He is a very happy four wheeler riding, football playing, Jake and the Neverland Pirates loving, Coke drinking, Texas Aggie!!


I was happy to see that we each got a new Exploders gun!  It is like a Nerf gun, but instead of foam bullets, it shoots little water pellets... pretty cool!  Santa brought everything on my list and then some... we got an iPad that I asked for in the letter to Santa that I wrote at school.  I made sure to ask Santa for that since I knew that it was a really expensive gift... I thought it would be a good idea to save Dad and Mom the money!!
  

Ryan got some cool things too!  We got a year membership to Xbox Live so that we can log on and play games online against our friends!  We got a new controller, headset, and few games too!!  I think Ryan's favorite surprise was the Johnny Heisman shirt, he also got a variety of new sports socks, an Under Armour shirt and some other goodies!



Wilson had quite a list of requests... he wanted a snow globe, a football, and a Ninjago toy!!  Santa brought him a Mickey Mouse snow globe, a Nerf football, a Ninjago Nintendo DS game, some big boy sports socks, a few cool new shirts, and much more!!


A new basketball for us all!!
 
We must have been good little boys this year, because we got more gifts that we ever dreamed!! 

Peyton was excited to get the new four wheeler outside to ride around... watch out bystanders, this boy has no fear!!


We had fun playing inside with our new technology...
 

...and Peyton made his rounds looking at things through is new "Jake" scope!

Inside play was fun, but we had the most fun outside... riding the four wheeler and playing with our new Exploders guns!  It was cool outside, but not too cold for shorts and no shoes... that is what we call perfect winter weather!!

We ended the day in our favorite way... a Bell Boy front yard football game!!

Outstanding plays....

great passes thrown...



team huddles...


great runs completed, tackles made...

and great tackles broken!


We were all winners at the end of the day!  This has definitely been a Christmas that we will never forget!!

No comments:

Post a Comment