Sunday, December 19, 2010

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas!

It is official... Christmas Break has begun!! There was TONS of Christmas fun the last week of school before the break. On Monday, my class had a Christmas Around the World celebration enjoying Christmas traditions and food from different countries. On Tuesday, Nana took us to the Christmas parade on her golf cart! Here we are enjoying the lights with friends! The parade was super long, but it wasn't too cold, so we enjoyed it from beginning to end!

Friday couldn't come soon enough! My day at school started with a Christmas breakfast and then a Christmas Play for our parents. I was a reindeer and we were cheering up a very tired Santa Claus with our Christmas jokes! My joke was, "Who says Oh, Oh, Oh?.... Santa walking backwards!!" HAHAHA

After the play, we enjoyed a few games in class. My favorite was the Santa Claus Relay. I was Santa for one of the relay teams... Ms. Dismukes spread Vaseline on my face so that my friends could make a cotton ball beard! The team with the most cotton balls on their Santa Claus would win...


WE WON!! But even if we hadn't, I had fun... I laughed so hard that my stomach hurt!


Friday night, we joined friends for a Christmas Caroling Hayride! It was VERY cooooold, but we had a great time!



Saturday night, we celebrated Christmas with Granna's family. We had lots of fun visiting and playing!! We missed Papa and Granny, but hope that they were warm in Bryan, Texas... can't wait to go visit them sometime after the crazy holidays!!

It's Sunday, and I am heading to my first Roughrider Baseball Practice of the season! I am very excited to get another season going!!

We hope you are enjoying the holiday season as much as we are!! xoxoxo-Ryan


PS - Dylan, Wilson, and Peyton had a Christmas Party at school too, but the pictures are on the other camera. Those pictures will come next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment