I almost couldn't believe what was happening as I walked into Langham for the very last time as a student! I was happy to be in good company!!
I said a big thank you to Mrs. Lapeyrolerie for a great fourth grade year!
We started our day at the Last Day Music Performances and Talent Show. I was happy to sing and then play my recorder as part of the fourth grade performance. Each grade level presented their class songs and I really enjoyed watching my brothers sing with their classmates! As the end of the program neared, I felt a little nervous for my final performance as part of the Choir Chimes group, but it turns out that I had the most fun doing that!! After the Talent Show, we enjoyed a pizza lunch outdoors. I must admit that I was happy, but a little bit sad... I was extremely excited, but a little nervous at the thought of moving on... I tried to stop thinking about all of the little things so that I could enjoy this last day as a Langham Bulldog!!
Greg Savant, Zach Macon, and I made our way around the school to have our dog bones autographed by teachers and friends!
Wade and I made a stop in the Kindergarten hallway
Jonah and I found a few friends on the playground!!
I know that this keepsake will serve as a reminder of all of my great days at Langham!
Dylan enjoyed his last day festivities in his classroom. Several of my friends and I stopped in to ask for his autograph on our dog bones! Bell Boy #2 was busy writing his name, but I don't think he minded one bit!!
Dylan with his classmates Jackson Yoder, Caysen Guerra, Tanner Tillie, Austin Kahla, Caleb Roberts, Daelyn Kimball, and Eduardo Vasquez.
Mrs. Hussey was the most fantastic first grade teacher for Dylan, and me!!
Wilson and the rest of Mrs. Gregory's class looking ready for first grade!!
Mrs. Gregory and Wilson... he is sure going to miss her! Wilson loved going to school everyday because he loved to learn, but he also LOVED his teacher. Mrs. Gregory made learning FUN... she taught him a lot, and loved him even more!! There was not a more perfect teacher for our Wilson!!
Mommy was the Class Mom for Wilson's class, so she helped plan his last day celebration and was able to spend the day with Wilson helping to keep his last day activities going... she snuck a few hugs along the way too!!
After pizza and movies, Wilson and his friends headed outside to chalk the sidewalks and eat popsicles! By the look of these pictures, I would say he had a blast!!
My friends were nice to stop by and ask Wilson to sign their dog bone... Wilson LOVED that the "big fourth graders" wanted HIS autograph!!
Hunter Adams and Wilson said goodbye to Kindergarten!
Kooper Grant and Dylan said goodbye to first grade!
The Dylan Drive Crew: Wilson, Dylan , Jake (going to 3rd), Lana (going to 2nd with Dylan), Logan (going to 6th), and me. See ya at home, neighbors!
I sure do love these guys! I can't believe that I will be "going it alone" at C.O. Wilson next year!!
I am officially on my way to 5th grade at C.O. Wilson! I know that my Langham teachers have prepared me for middle school success, and I am over-the-moon excited about being at the same school as so many of my good buddies! I am really looking forward to being a C.O. Wilson Bullpup!!
5th, 2nd, and 1st, here we come!!
Our baby brother will be in Pre-Kindergarten at Little Wooden Shoes next year! Peyton will be a Langham Bulldog before we know it!!
We made it through another great school year and are ready for the next! Well, we are not ready quite yet, but after a couple months of summer fun, I am sure that we will be!!
All of the last day celebrating was just plain exhausting... these guys needed a little nap before they were 100% ready for our exciting summer to begin!!
Mom gave me so many hugs on my last day. I know that she is so proud of me! I feel like there is nothing that I can't do without hard work and the love and support of my awesome family... now bring on the sunshine and summertime!!
No comments:
Post a Comment