Here I am with Ryan and his buddies, Cooper and Paxton!
Wilson with Camryn Slott
Me and Cooper Slott... I am so lucky that Ryan's friends are so kind to me!!
Proud to take a picture with our hometown heroes, Nederland Fire Fighters!
The gang is all here to enjoy the Homecoming Parade!
Wilson with Corbin's sister, Bailey! I am beginning to think that he has a way with the girls!
Enjoying the parade and collecting loot!!
Another one of Ryan's buddies who I consider my friend... Paxton and I had fun catching candy and other treasures at the parade!
Ryan being silly putting his candy bag on his head after the festivities!!
Fun times with friends watching the Bulldogs beat those Livingston Lions!
We shared a few giggles at the game as we saw the older boys sitting with their Homecoming dates.... wearing their boutonnieres and corsages... we are not quite ready for that kind of Homecoming celebration!!
The DOGS were victorious... beating the Livingston Lions 23-7!
No comments:
Post a Comment