Dylan and Ryan welcomed October by adding a little pink to their baseball uniforms to show their support for cancer awareness! Dylan sported pink socks... and he played great in those pink socks!! He played solid defense at first base and he hit the ball well!! Here is a sequence of one of Dylan's outs on first!!
Ryan chose a more subtle show of pink with an armband above his right elbow! He too played well while wearing pink and celebrated two wins with his Angels teammates that day!
The second Friday in October marked the end of Fire Safety Week and at Little Wooden Shoes we celebrated with a visit from Nederland's finest!! Here I am with my Toddler and Twos friends and my Preschool classmates!
I also snuck in the picture with my older Pre-K friends!!
We all listened closely as the firefighters talked with us about fire safety and showed us all of the equipment that they wear and carry with them into a fire!
I loved getting to climb up into the big fire truck, but I think my favorite part of the day was putting on the firefighter helmet... it was a perfect fit!!
Well.... maybe not perfect, but I LOVED it!!
WOOOOOWOOOOOWOOOOOO!! That siren is LOUD and proud... telling us that a hero is on the way!!
No comments:
Post a Comment