Independence Day fell on a Wednesday this year. It felt like it was the weekend in the middle of the week!! Most of our celebrating for the 4th of July was done in our swimming pool!!
Silly glasses in the pool!
Silly glasses out of the pool!
Uncle Troy and Dylan supported the USA and the Texas Rangers!!
Look at this fun bunch!!
Here we are with Daddy, Mommy, and our grandparents!! We are lucky boys!!
Uncle Jerry and Aunt Allie joined us for the celebration!!
We took a break from the heat for a family game of BINGO!! Aunt Allie helped to make sure that I didn't miss any numbers!!
It was a lucky day for the ladies in the family! Kalynne and Mommy won the first game followed by three more games won by GIRLS... what are the chances?!
After that, a break for snacks. Aunt Allie's 4th of July festive cupcakes were YUMMY!!
A little bike ride for Peyton before fireworks!
These boys are ready to light up the sky!!
Peyton had fun racing to take pictures as the fireworks were exploding!!
It was a little harder for us all to get in for a good firework photo!
After a good night's rest, we were back in the pool!!
Peyton took a swimming break to catch a few "pop flies"... he likes to throw the ball onto the roof and then catch it as it rolls off!!
On Thursday afternoon, Carter came to town!
On Friday morning we were BACK IN THE POOL!! Here are Peyton and Campbell, poolside with Beau!
The whole gang is together again!!
On Friday afternoon, Mommy and I hopped on the golf cart with Nana, Uncle Cliff, Carter, and Dylan for a trip to my reading lesson [I read with Ms. Russell three hours each week to help sharpen my skills for Kindergarten]! While I was reading, the rest of the crew took a ride around Nederland and stopped at Dornbos Park to see the ducks.
One more quick stop before picking me up... the playground at Helena Park Elementary!
After my lesson, we headed to the snowcone stand where I got a banana snowcone - I loved it! Here is a picture of Mommy and me on the way home. I didn't get to make all of the fun stops around town, but I sure enjoyed the ride!!
... we played right up until bedtime!!
One more quick stop before picking me up... the playground at Helena Park Elementary!
After my lesson, we headed to the snowcone stand where I got a banana snowcone - I loved it! Here is a picture of Mommy and me on the way home. I didn't get to make all of the fun stops around town, but I sure enjoyed the ride!!
On Saturday, we took it easy... we swam, we played outside, we played inside...
... we played right up until bedtime!!
We had such a wonderful week filled with family and fun!! God bless the USA, and thank you God for blessing the Bell Boys!!

No comments:
Post a Comment