Brotherly LOVE on Valentine's Day!!
(after only a few pushes and shoves)
XOXOXO Love and Hugs for Mommy's Valentines XOXOXO
Valentine's Day was also the Nederland City Council PTA Meeting at Langham. My 4th grade friends and I were invited to lead the prayer and pledges to begin the meeting: Emily Torres, Sierra Walker, myself, Wade Butler, Mason Hollyfield, Isabelle Hawkins, and Vince Reed. I think we did a great job, and we were able to enjoy a tasty breakfast before going back to class!!
We each had a Valentine surprise visitor for lunch! Mommy dropped by with a sweet treat for me, Aunt Allie surprised Wilson with a burger, and Granna brought yummy tacos for Dylan!! That night, we enjoyed an evening at home together... not a lot of homework, no sports practices, just a delicious spaghetti and meatball dinner that Daddy made for us and FAMILY TIME!!
Peyton quickly cleaned his plate...
...and then ate the rest of the food from Wilson's plate as if it were his own!!
After dinner, Granna, Aunt Allie, and Uncle Jerry stopped in with Valentine treats for us all! I was super excited because they also brought my birthday gift that had been on backorder... a Notre Dame football jersey... I LOVED it!!
Valentine's Day is a day to show our love and appreciation for the special people in our lives, but I think that we should share love and hugs with those that we love most, each and every day!!
No comments:
Post a Comment