Monday, November 28, 2011

Where has time gone... our Wilson is 5!!

On November 20, 2006, Wilson Paul Bell joined our family as the third Bell Boy! We have now LOVED Wilson Bell for FIVE years!! Wilson is a hard-working little boy... there is no task that is too big for him! His strength is inspiring. He is very caring, supportive, and he always tells us that he loves us SOOOOOO MUCH! We are beyond blessed to have Wilson right beside us as we grow up!

Wilson was so excited to have a bowling party with his buddies!
PROUD to be FIVE!

Wilson and I disagree and even fight sometimes, but I sure love him!


Watch out for the Bell Boy Bowling Team!! Check out our bowling skills...
WELL...as you can see, we have a lot of fun bowling, but I am not so sure that bowling is our sport!!

Wilson celebrated the big day with a few of his favorite ladies!!
Wilson and Mommy

Aunt Allie

Nana

Granna

...and our sweet friend, Madyn Bennett!!

We got to party all over again when Wilson opened his cool gifts at home!

Wilson loves the new glove that Daddy bought for him!

Here he is geared up in his Transformer pajama pants and robe, with his Captain American mask and shield! Now there is a SUPERhero!!

A special congratulations to our big brother Ryan and his soccer team for winning 1st place in the B.I.G. Soccer Tournament in Beaumont over the weekend. Ryan and 6 of his soccer friends played 5 amazing games of soccer on Saturday and Sunday, winning the tournament in the finals... in a shootout!! I am bragging a little bit, but Ryan played in goal for most of the tournament and did an awesome job - 2 SHUTOUTS! He got to come out of goal to SCORE a penalty shot, and also scored a goal when playing forward for a bit! The victory was sweet for us all!

I will let Wilson know that I have updated you all on his birthday events so that he can get busy telling you about our Thanksgiving travels!!

No comments:

Post a Comment