Monday, August 29, 2011

Friday Night Lights! Saturday & Sunday Soccer!

We made it through our first week of school, all smiles... and we were good and ready for Friday Night Football!! The Bulldogs played at Lamar Cardinal Football Stadium and we had a great time getting into our black and gold to back the DOGS!!


On Saturday, we woke up bright and early to play in the Beaumont Soccer Kick Off Tournament! My brothers supported me and the whole Fury team despite the melting heat!!

We played in a tough bracket and took 3rd out of the five teams. Not great, but not terrible... The 1st and 2nd place teams were U10 teams and we are U9 this season... I really think that if we were to meet those teams again in the near future, we would come out with a win!!

I played goalkeeper...


I also played defender...


The 2011 Fury Team - U9. The beginning of a GREAT season!!

The weekend passed much too quickly, and here we are on Monday morning... ready for school in our Langham blue!! Looking forward to another exciting week!

No comments:

Post a Comment