Friday night brought Texas Roughrider Baseball. The boys played a great game against the Chaos, but didn't pull out a win. Saturday morning brought success for the Roughriders and it was up again on Sunday morning for another win! Ryan pitched in the final inning of the Roughriders second and final game on Sunday. He did a good job, but the boys didn't pull out a win... it was a defensive battle from the beginning and the other team came out on top. Mom must love taking pictures of Ryan's pitching sequence!!
It was a very disappointing loss for the competitors, but there is nothing like a little backyard baseball on a Sunday afternoon!! I hit well when Dad pitched to me, but I would probably hit a lot better if I would leave my eyes open as the ball approaches my bat! I will work on that!!
A little splash in the pool was fun too!!
We will post pictures of our Easter weekend next week! Have a Happy, Hoppy Easter!!
No comments:
Post a Comment