Saturday, March 24, 2012

It's time for us all to PLAY BALL!!

We had another great week filled with school, Ryan's basketball practice, Ryan's Roughrider practice, Dylan's Gladiator practice, Wilson and Dylan's Astros practice and CCD! Our handsome Langham Boys took school pictures on Thursday!

Ryan and the 9U All-Star boys kicked off our weekend with a game on Thursday and Friday evening. They played great defense this tournament!! It is amazing how much the boys are growning through their post-season practice and tournament play. Fun and exciting games!!


Saturday morning we were up bright and early! Ryan had one last basketball game for the weekend, and Dylan and Wilson were off to Opening Ceremonies for Nederland Little League!
Here I am being a little bit silly!!

After Ryan's game, we met Daddy and the baseball boys to celebrate the start of a fun season!! It was a beautiful day for baseball. We enjoyed a picnic lunch at the ballpark and then watched the Astros play a great season opener!

Wilson and me with our buddies Cole Broussard and Ayden Sunday

Fletcher Berry, Logan Corcoran, and I had fun cheering on the Astros!

The MIGHTY Rookie League Astros of Nederland Little League!!



Whew!! What an exhausting, fun day!! A little rest and I will be ready to go again... I love love love baseball. I can't think of anything I enjoy more than playing catch, hitting the ball, and running the bases!

No comments:

Post a Comment