Mommy and I made a trip to Houston on Wednesday for an appointment at Houston Eye Associates. At my well visit last week, Dr. Worley noticed that one of my eyes seemed "off symmetry," so he referred me to a pediatric ophthalmologist. I was such a big boy during the exam! I sat in the big chair and looked at the pictures on the wall. I did a super job naming the pictures that I saw. I have 20/25 vision in both eyes which is very good for 3 year old eyes! I looked at the light and looked in all of the directions that they asked me to... it was like a workout for my eyes!!

The last part of my exam was the dilation part. Getting the drops in my eyes was not my favorite, but I didn't fuss. At the end of the exam, the doctor told mom the same thing that my doctor said at my well visit... my right eye "turns out a bit" but he was not concerned. We will visit him again in a year for a checkup to make sure that my eye muscles are still strong and working like they should! Here I am in my cool shades after my eyes were dilated!!

Those were a little floppy, so I tried out Daddy's sunglasses too!!

Mommy and I had a lunch date and then we headed home for Ash Wednesday service. We were reminded that we are so BLESSED!

After we received our ashes, we headed to Lumberton for the first Roughrider scrimmage of the season! Baseball season is our favorite time of year and we had fun playing along the outfield fence as Ryan and the Roughriders played a great pre-season game against the Bombers. I think that this is going to be a super season for our Roughriders!!
The mighty Bulldogs played their last YMCA game tonight, but these boys will continue playing together as the Little Dribbler 9U All Star Team!! We are looking forward to many more great games! Congratulations to all of these magnificent, hard working, athletic boys!!

We are very proud of our All Star! Ryan has come a long way in his first season and will have a wonderful opportunity to learn so much more about the game as he plays with this great group!
No comments:
Post a Comment