Thursday, June 3, 2010

1st Grade was GREAT!

What a fun week this has been! We started the week off right with a holiday :) Tuesday was my last Little League game... the Express had a fantastic season! We ended the season with only 2 losses - 2nd place in 'A' League. I had a lot of fun playing ball with old friends and making new friends along the way!

Me with my Express baseball buddies Jonah Culver, Preston Johnson, and Brody Bennett
A proud moment with dad!


Here is the whole wet-n-wild crew! Great season, Express!!

Wednesday was Langham Fun Day! It truly was a fun day, but it was SOOOO HOT! Dylan and Mom came to watch as I competed in an obstacle course relay, a water relay, and tug-of-war. Our team did best in the tug-of-war, only losing 1 battle! I really hustled in the relays, but my team did not win. I wasn't thrilled about that, but I got over it when the popcorn, cotton candy, coke, and snow cones came into sight!!

Here I am working hard on the rope! Go blue team!!
With my buddies and classmates Mason Hollyfield, Wade Butler, and Jonah Culver

Thursday was my last day of 1st grade! I had a wonderful year in Mrs. Hussey's class. I learned soooooo much... Mrs. Hussey sure knows how to make learning fun!! Here is a picture of my 1st grade class:

2nd grade, here we come!!!


Thanks for a great year, Mrs. Hussey!


Proud (and wet) 2nd graders! HELLO sweet summertime!!

No comments:

Post a Comment