Sunday, May 30, 2010

A MARVELOUS May!!

In one month, I turned five, finished up a fantastic Little League season, and graduated from Pre-K!! What an exciting May this has been :)

On Tuesday, May 17, I played my last baseball game and then celebrated a great season with my baseball buddies at Mazzio's! We were so excited to get our baseball trophies and clown around together as a team one last time!! Here is a picture of me with my buddies Brady Corcoran and Kooper Grant after the game.
This is a picture of me and Daddy (Mommy says that I am looking more like Daddy every day... do you see the resemblance?!!)

Another very exciting event was my Pre-K Graduation on Thursday, May 27. I was all smiles, but I wasn't so sure about being on stage in front of so many people. I had a little stage fright during the first song, but I pulled it together and performed after that!! Congratulations to all of my friends in the Little Wooden Shoes Class of 2010!
Getting my diploma from my Granna (the best Pre-K teacher EVER)!


We enjoyed our Memorial Day weekend by traveling to Frisco to visit our cousins Kalynne, Hannah, and Campbell! We celebrated Hannah's 4th Birthday, had fun swimming, playing at the park, and playing, playing, playing!! We had the best time and I can't wait until all of our cousins can come visit us in July!!

 



Dads and kids, say CHEEEEEESE!!

This week is Ryan's week! He will play his last Little League game on Tuesday and then will celebrate his last day of 1st grade on Thursday!! I hope that your week is as exciting as his...  Love... Dylan Bell

No comments:

Post a Comment