Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I am REALLY 4!

I woke up a happy boy - the first words out of my mouth, "Mommy, am I really 4 today?!" May 5, 2009 was a big day for me! I spent most of the day with Daddy visiting Texas Children's for my checkup. We had a fun trip to Houston and got more good news... my checkups are reduced from every 6 months to every year and I am doing well!! As the day continued, I learned that 4 year olds can do almost anything! Now that I am 4, I can cock my own Star Wars gun... I can buckle my own seatbelt... the possibilities are endless! We finished off the day with a little birthday celebration at home. I got some fun gifts - toys for the pool, a dirtbike helmet for my new dirtbike (bicycle), and a real guitar!! Hope you enjoy the pictures from my bounce party with my buddy Jake, and then a couple of memories from the day that I REALLY turned 4!!

 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment