Coming up... we'll celebrate my 4th birthday on Friday night with my good buddy Jake (who turned 4 yesterday) at our Full FX Bounce Party! I will be a BIG 4 years old on Tuesday, so look for updates then! Love, Dylan
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Take me out the the ballgame...
Not only is Ryan playing ball this season, I am too!! I am playing YMCA Tball and I am on a fun team - we have named ourselves the Red Pirate Tigers (the name tells you what a fun group of guys we are)!! I love the hitting portion of the game - I am super at batting, running the bases, and sliding in home! I like playing the field too, but I am still easily distracted by my fun teammates, the flowers around me, or just a good game of 'glove toss' (where I toss my glove in the air and catch it repeatedly...keeps me busy while waiting for a ball to be hit my way)! I am going to be a star like my big brother, but we're not in the big leagues yet, so we're just focusing on having a good time :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment