Sunday, June 10, 2012

Something to celebrate!!

After three good summer days at Little Wooden Shoes, I headed to Frisco with Nana on Thursday! We made a weekend trip to watch Kalynne, Hannah, and Campbell in their dance recital. By the time we got there, the girls had finished up their dress rehearsal and met us at Carter's to play for a bit!!


The big performance was on Friday afternoon and I had a great time watching the girls dance! I was excited to give them roses for good luck!

I feel so lucky to be celebrating all of these sweet, beautiful dancers!!

Before bedtime, I sent a sweet "I Love You" to my family at home!

While I was in Frisco, Daddy and Mommy planned a belated surprise celebration of Dylan's 7th birthday! Here are Dylan's buddies awaiting his arrival for the big event... Kooper Grant, Brady Corcoran, Cole Broussard, Jake Havard, Peyton, Paxton Packman, and Ryan were ready to celebrate!

SURPRISE!! Dylan sure was surprised to see his friends!! He didn't know what to think about it at first, but he was ready to play as soon as he realizeld that they were all there to play and stay the night!

Dylan took a minute to thank Daddy for his new set of golf clubs!

A little hug for Mommy before racing outside to play with his buddies!

A backyard baseball game was cut short by a little rain shower, but that wasn't a problem for these baseball loving boys... they just moved the game into the garage!

The boys wrapped up the ballgame just in time for a yummy taco and nacho dinner!

After dinner they were ready to SWIM, but just as they got changed and ready to go the thunder and lightning rolled in!!

Back inside they went to open Dylan's gifts and enjoy some cookie cake!!

It was still a little too risky to jump in the swimming pool, but Mommy and Daddy let the boys run out some energy with a silly string war!!

As soon as they came back in, Peyton began entertaining the crowd with his dance moves!

Ryan took a seat to observe the kiddos... looks like he might be enjoying his "big brother" break!!
The guys settled down with some popcorn and a movie and it didn't take long for them to get comfortable and crash! Let the SLUMBER part of the party begin!!  I wish I could have been there to celebrate Dylan, but I had a nice time in Frisco enjoying the company of my cousins and watching them dance!

No comments:

Post a Comment