One more week of summer... whew, where did it go?! Since baseball camp, Mommy has been back to work at the school, and the boys have been back at Little Wooden Shoes. Summer has "ended" for them, but I have enjoyed my last month of summer! Here is a picture of me in "summer mode!"

Peyton is 18months old now and started school at Little Wooden Shoes. Here are pictures from his first day! It seems crazy that our baby brother is old enough to be in school.... he must be trying to catch up with us!
We are getting in back into school mode around here. This week we all got our back to school haircuts (Dylan and I chose to get our hair cut MUCH shorter than usual)! Fall sports practices have begun...I am going to play fall baseball and soccer, and Dylan will be playing soccer. It will be a busy, but fun fall for us all!
We are going to get every last bit of fun (and rest) out of this next week... school starts on Monday the 23rd. I am going to 2nd grade and think it is going to be a great year! Dylan was going to join me at Langham this year, but Mom and Dad decided that he is going to wait one more year before starting Kindergarten. They think that it might just be in his best interest to wait one more year before starting him on his journey through school. I want what is best for Dylan, so I am happy that he is going to have one more year to grow!
Wishing you an exciting, enjoyable, and RELAXING last week of summer! -Ryan

No comments:
Post a Comment