Saturday, August 28, 2010

Fall FUN Has Begun!

Tuesday was the first day of fall sports for the Bell Boys! I had my first baseball game of the fall season. This season will be a season of firsts for me... it will be the first time that I have played baseball with a kid pitching, and I will have the opportunity to pitch! It will be exciting and I think I will learn a lot!

With Friday came Friday Night Football in Nederland! Such a fun experience... we are proud to be BULLDOGS!!


We started Saturday bright and early with the Spindletop Soccer Kickoff Tournament. the Fury went undefeated in our three game series again this year!! We are looking forward to another super fun soccer season!

Soccer Budies: Dylan Romero, Corbin Chandler, Evan Whitehead, Zach Garsea, Cooper Slott, Lalo Flores, and Jackson Evans


The FURY is #1!


We love our fall sports (and back to school isn't half bad either)! 
 -Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment