Monday, March 22, 2010

Four IRISH Boys Is All the Luck We Need!

Proud Texas Roughrider, Ryan Belll!

Lucky Mommy gets to enjoy St. Patrick's day fun at Little Wooden Shoes with Dylan and Wilson!



The "fourth leaf" of our lucky clover!!

We had a great St. Patrick's day and then it seems like we blinked and it was Monday again!! We spent St. Patrick's Day at Ford Park scrimmaging the Beaumont Gladiators. We looked great in our Roughrider green and we played well!

We played in our first select tournament the following weekend and unfortunately didn't win our games, but we sure learned a lot. We hung in there, and with more tournament experience, I know that we will compete. We played the first game of the tournament against my first friend from Round Rock! In my first year of life, Brandon Johnson was my neighbor and now six years later, he lives in Humble, plays on the Humble Express and we played against each other in a baseball tournament! Pretty crazy, but very fun!
While I was playing baseball, my brothers were celebrating our cousin Campbell's first birthday in Frisco, Texas!  They said that they had tons of fun playing with our cousins. I was so sad to miss out on the visit, and then they came home and told me that they not only enjoyed playing with family, but they also enjoyed playing in 8 INCHES OF SNOW!! Sometimes it is so hard to grow up and do big boy things... but I did have a great time playing baseball.

Back to school this morning and it will be another busy week! We are taking a skills test at school, so I am going to be doing my best work in the classroom during the day; and I have baseball practice every afternoon, so I will be doing my best work on the field after school!! Thank goodness that the testing will give me a little break from homework so that my nights don't have to be filled with hard work as well :) Wish you all a wonderful week...thanks for checking in on us!
-Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment