Sunday, October 11, 2009

Busy Week, Relaxing Weekend!

It was another week packed with activities! It seems a little crazy at times, but then we stop and think how blessed we are to be healthy boys who like to do fun things!! I am happy to report that this week was parent/teacher conference week... Mrs. Hussey told Mom great things about my first six weeks of first grade!! I like school and I am glad that my teacher is proud of my progress!

Friday night football was a rainout for us, but the Dogs won! We enjoyed our Soccer Saturday... and we enjoyed a nice Sunday at home! Below are some pictures from our weekend... hope your weekend was filled with fun times too!  -Ryan

Peyton had fun exploring things around the house!


Here is a picture of me (on my new bike!!) and Dylan. 
 We rode around the neighborhood in our Star Wars costumes!


We are pretty Happy about Halloween!

1 comment: