Saturday was a busy day of ball for the Bell Boys! Dylan, Wilson, and I participated in the Nederland Little League Opening Ceremonies! Dylan is on the Single A Astros, and Wilson and I are on the Rookie Astros team!! It looks like it will be a fun season!
Wilson hit well and played great at first base!!
I hit well and had FUN FUN FUN!! I just love baseball!!
I was so proud to be SAFE at first!!
While we were at Opening Ceremonies and playing a baseball game, Ryan and the 10 year old All Star Team was busy playing basketball and WINNING the Port Neches Tournament!
Great job, boys!! You played a great season!!
Dylan played his first Little League game of the season on Monday. The Astros hit the ball well and won their first game!
Dylan played great on the mound and at first base!
It was a good game between these Langham friends!
Dylan, Brady Corcoran, Jackson Yoder, Tanner Tillie, Kooper Grant, Aaron Laurents
No comments:
Post a Comment