I learned that basketball can get a little intense at times...
...and I learned the feeling of basketball excitement when I scored my first BASKET!!
Wilson may be the youngest player on the court, but he hustled down the court faster than the big boys!! He is a hard worker in life and he is no different on the basketball court!! I was very proud of my little brother!!
Bell Boy Basketball... we had a blast and celebrated a victory, now it was Ryan's turn to take the court!!
Ryan was matched up against a couple of his good buddies, Joey Hebert, Matthew Mendoza, and Preston Johnson
Preston is a tall guy, but he only had a "hand" advantage over Ryan in the tip off!
Ryan worked hard, rebounded the ball well, and made a shot, but he and his teammates could not put up the points necessary to keep up with their opponent.
Cooper Slott came to watch the matchup between Matthew, Joey, and Ryan! The boys enjoyed an after-game chat... friendship wins over rivalry every time!!
We took a little basketball break, and then returned for Ryan's second game of the day!
Here we are... Ryan's Sideline Supporters!!
Here we are... Ryan's Sideline Supporters!!
I peeked over to see Wilson "coaching" Peyton! I am not sure what Wilson was explaining to him, but he sure was focused on his every word!!
Ryan faced one of his best buddies, Evan Whitehead, in his second game of the day! He and his team kept the game close, and even took the lead for a bit, but they did not pull out a win. We couldn't hang our heads at the loss because it was a hard-fought, well-played game by all!! SWISH!! Ryan scored 6 goals and a free throw!!
Ryan going up for a shot with Evan (black-4) covering
It was a good game between GREAT friends!!
We don's say it often enough, but Ava and I sure hope our big brothers know how proud we are of them!!
No comments:
Post a Comment