The boys started the week in their Langham blue... and don't I look handsome in my "work pants" and boots?!
After school on Tuesday, we had a little free time to jump in the pool and splash around before Dylan and Wilson headed to CCD! I was all business in my USA swim cap... watch out Michael Phelps, I am working on my skills!!
Tuesday was Dylan and Wilson's first day of CCD for the year. They were both happy to see familiar faces in their classes! Wilson was super excited to be in the same class as Ayden, Madyn, and Hunter... his favorite Pre-K friends and his Langham buddy... he is going to love CCD this year!!
Wednesday was my very first day of CCD! I wasn't so sure whether I was going to like it or not, but Dylan and Wilson walked up with me and once I got there, I was ready to go to CCD like my big brothers!! I was able to start CCD a year early since Nana helps with the Pre-K class, but I am going to learn a lot so that I will be a big helper in my Pre-K CCD class next year!
Ryan arrived to his first night of Wednesday CCD with a smile. He was anxious to find out who was in his class, and was very happy to see Cooper and Evan when he walked through the door!
With all four of us enrolled in CCD at St. Charles, we have the most family members enrolled in CCD this year! Quite a blessing, I think!!
No comments:
Post a Comment