Friday, August 3, 2012

Soccer, Splash, and a Send Off!

Soccer season is right around the corner!  Wilson and Ryan will be our soccer boys this season... Wilson will be playing U7 Recreational soccer with Gulf Coast Youth Soccer Club and Ryan will be playing U10 Academy soccer with Gusher United in Beaumont.  Both teams have started practicing, and even though Dylan and I aren't playing soccer this season, we are practicing our soccer skills!!

Wilson is ready for his first practice of the season!

Friday was splash day for the Preschool and Pre-K classes at Little Wooden Shoes!  Wilson and I had fun running through the sprinklers and slip-and-sliding at school!!

I wore my new t-shirt to school on Friday thinking that Aunt Allie may forget how crazy I had been at school all week...  she LOVED it!!  I used the shirt to my advantage all day, so it may be a long time before I am able to wear it again.  I think I surprised everyone when I said "I can do anything I want to when I wear this shirt!"  It sure was fun while it lasted!!


Aunt Allie and Uncle Jerry invited us over for dinner on Friday evening.  It was a send off celebration for our upcoming trip to Florida! The burgers and fries were so good. Thank you for the fun times and yummy food... we sure will miss you while we are gone!! XOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment