Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Fantastic First Day!!

Yesterday was the first day of school and it was a great day for us all!! I was excited to begin 3rd grade at Langham, but I might have been even more excited for Dylan, who started Kindergarten!
Playful Peyton is going to be in the Twos Class at Little Wooden Shoes!!
Handsome Wilson is the big man on campus at Little Wooden Shoes!! Pre-K here he comes!!!

Big Dylan is off to Kindergarten at Langham!
I am on my way to 3rd Grade!!

Dylan has Mrs. Reynolds, who was also my Kindergarten teacher AND Mommy's 2nd grade teacher when she was a little girl. She may not know it, but Dylan isn't a carbon copy of me and Mom :) BUT I think she will love his spunk and little sideways smile. He is super smart and I know he will be a super star Kindergartener!!


Dylan with his proud Pre-Kindergarten and Kindergarten teachers!!
Good luck wishes... a hug and a kiss!!


Here I am giving my Kindergarten teacher a hug... 

...and then meeting my 3rd grade teacher Mrs. Smith!!
From the looks of it, Dylan had a great school day!! He came out wearing his Clifford ears and smiling as he told us that he had his first Red Apple Kindergarten Day!!

The Bell Boys of Langham Elementary!

The first day back was wonderfully fun, but exhausting!!

On the second day of school, we were just as excited as we were on the first! We all picked out our clothes the night before and decided that we wanted wear the shirts that Granna bought for us. We aren't "too cool" to dress like our brothers... and I hope we never are!!
I think this is going to be a great year!! We will keep you updated on all of the fun -Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment