Saturday, September 25, 2010

Aunt Allie is ENGAGED!!

Congratulations on your engagement, Aunt Allie and Jerry!! We are so happy for you! I know that we might have to get dressed up to help you celebrate the big day, but we are willing to do it for YOU!

We have not posted many updates lately, but we have been busy with school, homework, sports, and CCD. Ryan has really enjoyed 2nd grade so far! Ms. Dismukes is his teacher and he seems to be super excited about learning new things this year. Ryan is doing a great job in baseball and soccer! Also, this is a very important year of CCD for Ryan - he will be taking his First Communion at the end of the year. He walked into the first day of CCD with a smile on his face... so many good friends in his class! I think that this is going to be a GREAT year!!

I have been enjoying Pre-K! I am working very hard to get ready for Kindergarten... trying not to be the class clown :), learning as much as I can about the alphabet so that I can learn to read soon, and enjoying my last year of "freedom" before I go to "big school!" Every Saturday, I am having fun playing soccer with my team... The Blasters!

Wilson and Peyton are "hanging in" while Ryan and I play our fall sports! I have a feeling that they will be quite the little athletes after spending all of these hours at the baseball parks and soccer fields!!

Here are some "Football Friday" pictures of us. Each of us struck a Bulldog Football pose (Wilson's pose was more literal than the rest)! Love the Black and Gold - Go Bulldogs!! -Dylan




No comments:

Post a Comment