The main purpose of our trip to Galveston was for a Scottish Rite Banquet on Saturday night. Mommy and I went to the banquet with Granna, Allie, and the O'Neal family, while Daddy stayed in our hotel room with the three younger boys. Our Papa (Mommy's grandfather) was honored at the banquet for his service and amazing accomplishments in life. Papa is definitely one of the most wonderful men that I will ever know, and has spent his life serving others. We are so proud to be his great-grandsons and hope to lead a life as honorable as his!
Sunday, November 22, 2009
Let the Thanksgiving Holiday Begin!!
I kicked off my Thanksgiving holiday with a near perfect report card - Mommy and Daddy were very proud! We celebrated Wilson's 3rd birthday on Friday night. After the celebration, we three big boys spent the night with Granna and Aunt Allie. We woke up on Saturday morning and all took a trip to Galveston. We visited the Aquarium at Moody Gardens and then ate at the Rainforest Cafe. Might seem like a very common family outing, but not necessarily when you are one of four brothers!! We had a great time and Mommy and Daddy walked away with a smile, so I don't think that we acted too crazy in public that day!! 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment