Sunday, September 27, 2009

Bulldog Homecoming 2009

If Peyton could talk, he would wish a Happy Birthday to his Nanny Lawren!! Here is a big Peyton smile just for you!!

Earlier this week was Papa's birthday and Grandma Jody's birthday. We wish you all a year of wonderful things :)

We had a fun, busy week last week... we had the usual school, soccer, and CCD stuff, but there were a few extras too!

It was Langham Open House on Thursday. Dad, Mom, Dylan and I visited my school - I got to show Dylan around the school to get him ready for Kindergarten next year!

It was Langham week for Bulldog Football, so we had a Bulldog PepRally at our school on Thursday. On Friday at the game, we got to make a victory line for the Bulldogs as they ran to the field, then we cheered for the team along the track. 2 Bits and B-I-G N-E-D are my favorite Bulldog cheers!

It was also Bulldog Homecoming, so we enjoyed the Black and Gold Parade. I got to ride on the Langham float in the parade... I had lots of fun hanging out with my Langham friends and throwing candy to my other friends that were in the crowd!


 





The Dylan Drive gang at the game!

Saturday soccer was HOT! After our games and a little rest, Uncle Cliff, Aunt Meredith, and Carter came over. We had fun playing with Carter and eating while Texas Tech played a nail-biter.

Today we are hanging around the house. We have played a little soccer, some football, and before we know it we will be getting ready for a new school week to begin. We wish you a happy week!  -Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment