I started 1st grade at Langham. Mrs. Hussey is my teacher and I was excited to see some familiar faces in my class. There are 14 girls and 8 boys in the class and Mrs. Hussey likes frogs! She tells us that we are FROGS (Fully Responsible & Growing Students)... it seems to me that I will learn a lot this year and grow a lot too!!
Dylan moved into the Pre-K class at Little Wooden Shoes. He is not as serious about school as I am just yet, he might just be the "class clown" of our family!! That sweet grin is probably going to have to help him through some tough times in school.
Wilson moved into the Twos class. He is a wild man at home, but a super kid at school. I think that we're all happy about that... if Wilson was "our Wilson" at school, they might just send him back home!
Our cousin Kalynne started Kindergarten this year! Good luck and have fun Kaly, we know that you will be a wonderful Kindergartener!!
More updates to come... My soccer practice is in full swing - we are playing in a tournament this weekend; Bulldog football starts on Friday night, but the first home game isn't until next week; Dylan will start soccer soon! These are fun days!
Hope you're doing well too!
Ryan
I cannot believe Ryan is in the first grade - wow! Time is flying by....seems like he was just a tiny baby and we were having baby showers for you the other day. Where has the time gone Lori??? Enjoy those good looking blond boys - they are all so handsome & cute! love seeing all the photos and hearing what you guys are up to! I know we always say it, but maybe this will be the year we can get everyone together - you guys going to any A&M games this year??? love, Jennifer DeFatta
ReplyDelete