Monday, June 8, 2009

Summer is in Full Swing!


School is out and summer is in!! I had such a great ending to my Kindergarten year. Fun Day was on Wednesday (where Mrs. Reynolds' class won the relay by a landslide) and our Last Day Luau was on Thursday. Summer began on Friday and I was ready for school again... mommy can't keep me as busy as Mrs. Reynolds did!

Mommy and I sat down and discussed summer plans... we'll get started with Summer Rec at Helena Park with my baseball buddies, Lamar Cardinals Baseball Camp for a week, Wednesdays and Thursdays at the library with Aunt Allie and Dylan, and more to come as the summer continues!

With summer comes the end of my baseball season! My last season in Rookie League was great - so many fun times with good friends! We ended the first weekend of summer in our backyard swimming. Mommy's cousin Erin brought Emma and Jackson to play with us... we had a great time splashing around!















There have been a lot of pictures of me lately since I've been so busy, but here are some fun shots of my little brothers! We'll update you as our summer adventures continue... Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment