Sunday, February 22, 2009

Precious Peyton

Peyton is getting bigger each and every day, but he has a long way to go before he will be as big as our favorite giant stuffed animal!!

 
Mommy loves taking pictures, so here are some pictures of our sweet baby Peyton, and a few of us too!!  


   

 


 


We love spending time with Peyton!  Tummy time is not his favorite, but we are always there to cheer him on!!
 

  Peyton's first Ash Wednesday.... such a precious blessing!!





Backyard baseball is one of our favorite pastimes and we are so happy that it is getting warm enough to spend time doing what we love!!


1 comment:

  1. Lori - you are quite the photographer! What great pictures of your beautiful boys! Sorry we have been so out of touch - I will try to call this week so we can catch up. And, I do have a gift for little Peyton that I hope to mail this week! take care and hope to catch up soon! love, jennifer defatta

    ReplyDelete