Saturday, January 31, 2009

William 'Peyton' Robert Bell has Arrived!

Peyton has joined our family as the final Bell boy!! He arrived on Friday, January 30th at 8:05am. He weighed 7 pounds, 14 ounces and was 19 3/4 inches long. He is healthy and strong, and we are so excited to have a new baby brother!


We are so blessed!

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!!! We cannot wait to meet him.

    Allie, Chris and Lindsey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! You are a SUPER mom!!
    Kara Coussou Baker

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so precious...I can't wait to meet him!!
    Love to all
    Aunt Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is great. All the boys are beautiful, you are so lucky. We hope to see you soon.
    Love Pyre Ronnie and Holley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aunt Mere, Carter and I can't wait to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! He is so handsome...just like all his Bell brothers! (and his good-looking Mommy & Daddy too!) We're so excited for you all and can't wait to meet him. Lori - hopefully you'll do a better job keeping your blog updated than me - I am WAY behind! Good luck! We'll be checking in soon! love, the DeFattas

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lori!
    OMGosh!! 4 boys! How time has flown and your family has grown! This is so exciting and I'm so happy for you and Clint! Although we haven't seen each other in ages, I think of you and your family often. Please continue to keep me posted and I do hope to see you sometime in the future! I'm getting married on May 2 and plan to send an announcement to you and Lawren! :)

    ReplyDelete